1. Not a murderer. No life should be sacrificed. The selfishness is what drives the society.
2. Alternatives. If one can’t live without milk, go ALMOND (or soy, or coconut…)
3. Biology gives you a choice, make a right one. As one can make a choice to live a righteous live or not, one can make a choice in the diet, not looking for a pretext in biology for the avoidance.
4. Speciesism comes with the diet one grows up with. China is terrible for eating dogs? Remember, in some cultures cow is a saint animal.
5. A final test. Would one be able to catch, kill, cook and eat another?